[Funeral Program for Hubert Anglin Hart, September 9, 1993] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Hubert Anglin Hart, September 9, 1993]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Hubert Anglin Hart
- Creation: 1993-09-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Hubert Anglin Hart, born January 7, 1924 and died September 5, 1993. The funeral was held Thursday, September 9, 1993 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Robert L. Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Hart, Hubert Anglin
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1924-01-07
- End Date: 1993-09-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0075