[Funeral Program for John Simmons Hartfield, Sr., January 11, 2002] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for John Simmons Hartfield, Sr., January 11, 2002]
- Added Title Celebration of the Life of John Simmons Hartfield, Sr.
- Creation: 2002-01-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for John Simmons Hartfield, Sr., born February 5, 1934 and died January 6, 2002. The funeral was held Friday, January 11, 2002 at Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Sarah F. Davis. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and he was buried in St. Hedwig Cemetery in St. Hedwig, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 28 x 44 cm., folded to 28 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: St. Hedwig Cemetery
- Named Person: Hartfield, John Simmons, Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1934-02-05
- End Date: 2002-01-11
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0077
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246949