[Memorial Program for Smithie D. Sutton Henry, October 22, 1982] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Memorial Program for Smithie D. Sutton Henry, October 22, 1982]
- Added Title A Service Celebrating the Life of Mrs. Smithie D. Sutton Henry
- Creation: 1982-10-22
- Content Description: Memorial program for Mrs. Smithie D. Sutton Henry. The funeral was held Friday, October 22, 1982 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. S. H. James.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Henry, Mrs. Smithie D. Sutton
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1982-10-22
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0137
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247009