[Funeral Program for Barbara Ann Jackson, April 23, 2011] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Barbara Ann Jackson, April 23, 2011]
- Added Title A Homegoing Celebration Honoring the Life and Memory of Babara Ann Jackson
- Creation: 2011-04-23
- Content Description: Funeral program for Barbara Ann Jackson, born October 3, 1938 and died April 20, 2011. The funeral was held April 23, 2011 at Friendship Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Kevin Nelson. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. (some col.) ; 22 x 30 cm., folded to 22 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Jackson, Barbara Ann
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1938-10-03
- End Date: 2011-04-23
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_16-0003