[Funeral Program for Mamie Lee Jackson, July 4, 1960] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mamie Lee Jackson, July 4, 1960]
- Added Title In Memoriam of Mrs. Mamie Lee Jackson
- Creation: 1960-07-04
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Mamie Lee Jackson. The funeral was held Monday, July 4, 1960 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. J. H. Carruthers, Minister. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter Undertaking Company and she was buried in San Antonio Masonic Lodge No. 1 Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: San Antonio Masonic Lodge No. 1 Cemetery
- Keyword: San Antonio Free & Accepted Masons Cemetery No. 1
- Named Person: Jackson, Mrs. Mamie Lee
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1960-07-04
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_16-0021