[Funeral Program for C. L. James, November 11, 1945] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for C. L. James, November 11, 1945]
- Added Title In Memoriam of Sister C. L. James
- Creation: 1945-11-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sister C. L. James. The funeral was held Sunday, November 11, 1945 at Second Baptist Church.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 23 x 31 cm., folded to 23 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: James, Sister C. L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945-11-11
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_16-0037