[Funeral Program for Dorothy Jennings, September 27, 1988] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Dorothy Jennings, September 27, 1988]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Dorothy Jennings
- Creation: 1988-09-27
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Dorothy Jennings, born January 1, 1909 and died September 23, 1988. The funeral was held Tuesday, September 27, 1988 at Friendship Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. R. L. Archield, Sr. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Jennings, Mrs. Dorothy
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1909-01-01
- End Date: 1988-09-27
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_16-0070