[Newspaper Clipping for Archie H. Johnson, Sr., November 30, 1962] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Newspaper Clipping for Archie H. Johnson, Sr., November 30, 1962]
- Added Title More Than 1, 200 at Rites for Archie H. Johnson, Sr.
- Creation: 1962-11-30
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping for Archie H. Johnson, Sr., born September 26, 1900 and died November 22, 1962. The funeral was held Saturday, November 24, 1962 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. C. W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and he was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 2 clippings : ill. ; 22 x 25 cm., or smaller
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Named Person: Johnson, Archie H., Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1900-09-25
- End Date: 1962-11-24
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_17-0006
- Newspaper clipping: 22 x 25 cm. and Photograph: 25 x 13 cm.