[Funeral Program for Ada Mae Jones, March 28, 1984] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Ada Mae Jones, March 28, 1984]
- Added Title In Memory of Sister Ada Mae Jones
- Creation: 1984-03-28
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sister Ada Mae Jones, died March 23, 1984. The funeral was held Wednesday, march 28, 1984 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend Claude W. Black, Jr., Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Riverside Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Riverside Cemetery
- Named Person: Jones, Sister Ada Mae
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1984-03-28
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_17-0083