[Funeral Program for Cecil B. Jones, September 28, 1983] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Cecil B. Jones, September 28, 1983]
- Added Title In Memory of Brother Cecil B. Jones
- Creation: 1983-09-28
- Content Description: Funeral program for Brother Cecil B. Jones. The funeral was held Wednesday, September 28, 1983 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Claude W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Jones, Brother Cecil B.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1983-09-28
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_17-0086