[Funeral Program for Artist Kelley, October 18, 1976] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Artist Kelley, October 18, 1976]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mr. Artist Kelley
- Creation: 1976-10-18
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Artist Kelley, born September 5, 1921 and died October 13, 1976. The funeral was held Monday, October 18, 1976 at Calvary Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert Miller. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Kelley, Mr. Artist
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1921-09-05
- End Date: 1976-10-18
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_18-0003