[Funeral Program for Calvin Roland Kennedy, Sr., December 7, 2001] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Calvin Roland Kennedy, Sr., December 7, 2001]
- Added Title A Celebration of Life for Calvin Roland Kennedy, Sr.
- Creation: 2001-12-07
- Content Description: Funeral program for Calvin Roland Kennedy, Sr., born September 21, 1926. The funeral was held Friday, December 7, 2001 at West End Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. A. B. Devers, I, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (8 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Kennedy, Calvin Roland, Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1926-09-21
- End Date: 2001-12-07
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_18-0017