[Funeral Program for Bertha Kyle, September 9, 1955] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Bertha Kyle, September 9, 1955]
- Added Title Funeral Service of Mrs. Bertha Kyle
- Creation: 1955-09-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Bertha Kyle. The funeral was held Friday, September 9, 1955 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. E. A. Smith, Minister. She was buried in U. B. F. Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 14 x 22 cm., folded to 14 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Kyle, Mrs. Bertha
- Keyword: U.B.F. Cemetery
- Keyword: United Brothers of Friendship Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1955-09-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_18-0047