[Funeral Program for Dorothy L. Hardaway Hopkins McClinton, May 17, 2011] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Dorothy L. Hardaway Hopkins McClinton, May 17, 2011]
- Added Title Celebrating the Life Of Dorothy L. Hardaway Hopkins McClinton, M. Ed.
- Creation: 2011-05-17
- Content Description: Funeral program for Dorothy L. Hardaway Hopkins McClinton, M.Ed., born January 4, 1925 and died May 10, 2011. The funeral was held May 17, 2011 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Marcus A.L. Freeman, III. Funeral arrangements were made through All Peoples' Funeral Home and she was buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (12 p.) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Sunset Memorial Park
- Named Person: McClinton, Dorothy L. Hardaway Hopkins
- Named Person: Hardaway, Dorothy L.
- Named Person: Hopkins, Dorothy L. Hardaway
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1925-01-04
- End Date: 2011-05-17
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_21-0008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247278