[Funeral Program for Annie Marie McClure, May 9, 1994] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Annie Marie McClure, May 9, 1994]
- Added Title Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Sister Annie Marie McClure
- Creation: 1994-05-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sis. Annie Marie McClure, died May 4, 1994. The funeral was held Monday, May 9, 1994 at West End Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. A. B. Devers I. Funeral arrangements were made through The Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (8 p.) : col. ill. ; 22 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: McClure, Sis. Annie Marie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1994-05-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_21-0011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247281