[Funeral Program for Addie Lee McIntosh, January 6, 2006] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Addie Lee McIntosh, January 6, 2006]
- Added Title Reflections of Addie Lee McIntosh Life
- Creation: 2006-01-06
- Content Description: Funeral program for Addie Lee McIntosh, born May 20, 1916 and died January 3, 2006. The funeral was held January 6, 2006 at Saint James AME Church, officiated by Rev. Michael Robinson. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadow lawn Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: McIntosh, Addie Lee
- Named Person: Grant, Addie Lee
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1916-05-20
- End Date: 2006-01-06
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_21-0037