[Funeral Program for Tommie Ray McVea, Jr., May 1, 1969] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Tommie Ray McVea, Jr., May 1, 1969]
- Added Title Home Going Service For Brother Tommie Ray McVea, Jr.
- Creation: 1969-05-01
- Content Description: Funeral program for Brother Tommie Ray McVea, Jr., born August 3, 1948 and died April 1969. The funeral was held May 1, 1969 at Mt. Ararat Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. John A. Kemple, Pastor. The funeral arrangements were made through Collins & Bryant Mortuary and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: McVea, Brother Tommie Ray, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1948-08-03
- End Date: 1969-05-01
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_21-0079
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247349