[Funeral Program for Quincy Brady Mitchell, May 20, 1939] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Quincy Brady Mitchell, May 20, 1939]
- Added Title In Memoriam Mr. Quincy Brady Mitchell
- Creation: 1939-05-20
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Quincy Brady Mitchell, died May 16, 1939. The funeral was held May 20, 1939 at St. Paul M. E. Church.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Mitchell, Quincy Brady
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1939-05-16
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_22-0068