[Funeral Program for Mayme L. Montgomery, August 27, 1974] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mayme L. Montgomery, August 27, 1974]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Mayme L. Montgomery
- Creation: 1974-08-27
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Mayme L. Montgomery. The funeral was held August 27, 1974 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. P. L. Wood. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor Mortuary and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Montgomery, Mayme L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-08-27
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247423