[Funeral Program for Georgia Moore, October 11, 2008] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Georgia Moore, October 11, 2008]
- Added Title A Celebration of Life for Mrs. Georgia Moore
- Creation: 2008-10-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Georgia Moore. The funeral was held October 11, 2008 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Robert L. Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Meadowlawn Crematory and American Mortuary and she was buried in Cameron, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Moore, Georgia
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Milam County - Cameron
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2008-10-11
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0017