[Funeral Program for Norris Moore, December 24, 1985] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Norris Moore, December 24, 1985]
- Added Title In Memory of Mr. Norris Moore
- Creation: 1985-12-24
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Norris Moore, born March 12, 1915 and died December 20, 1985. The funeral was held December 24, 1985 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. S. H. James. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Seguin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Garden of Memories Cemetery
- Named Person: Moore, Norris
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Seguin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1915-03-12
- End Date: 1985-12-24
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0026