[Funeral Program for Billie Ann Morgan, February 9, 2010] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Billie Ann Morgan, February 9, 2010]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Billie Ann Morgan
- Creation: 2010-02-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Billie Ann Morgan, born July 30, 1946 and died January 29, 2010. The funeral was held February 9, 2010 at True Holiness Pentecostal Church of God in Christ, officiated by Rev. Stewart Perryman. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Morgan, Billie Ann
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1946-07-30
- End Date: 2010-02-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0031