[Vigil Service Program for Kathryn Ann Walker Morgan, October 8, 2003] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Vigil Service Program for Kathryn Ann Walker Morgan, October 8, 2003]
- Added Title Vigil Service for Kathryn Ann Morgan
- Creation: 2003-10-08
- Content Description: Funeral program for Kathryn Ann Walker Morgan, born November 8, 1935 and died October 3, 2003. The vigil was held October 8, 2003 at St. Philip's Episcopal Church. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 23 x 37 cm., folded to 23 x 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Sunset Memorial Park
- Named Person: Morgan, Kathryn Ann Walker
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1935-11-08
- End Date: 2003-10-08
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0036b