[Funeral Program for Annie Morris, February 14, 1956] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Annie Morris, February 14, 1956]
- Added Title Funeral Services of Miss Annie Morris
- Creation: 1956-02-14
- Content Description: Funeral program for Miss Annie Morris. The funeral was held February 14, 1956 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Earnest A. Smith. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter's Undertaking Company and she was buried in City Cemetery No. 3 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 15 x 23 cm., folded to 15 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 3
- Named Person: Morris, Annie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1956-02-14
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0039
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247458