[Funeral Program for Jesse E. Morris, Sr., August 14, 1998] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Jesse E. Morris, Sr., August 14, 1998]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Brother Jesse E. Morris, Sr.
- Creation: 1998-08-14
- Content Description: Funeral program for Brother Jesse E. Morris, Sr., born May 8, 1924 and died August 9, 1998. The wake service was held August 14, 1998 at the Lewis Funeral Home. The going home service was August 15, 1998 at Shiloh Baptist Church. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Robins Estate in Boling, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Robins Estate
- Named Person: Morris, Jesse E., Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Wharton County - Boling
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1924-05-08
- End Date: 1998-08-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0041