[Funeral Program for Audley E. Mosley, July 22, 1964] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Audley E. Mosley, July 22, 1964]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Audley L. Mosley
- Creation: 1964-07-22
- Content Description: Funeral program for Audley L. Mosley. The funeral was held July 22, 1964 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. T. Madison Bruton. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton and Sutton Mortuary and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Mosley, Audley L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1964-07-22
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_23-0045
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247464