[Funeral Program for Agnes Owens, July 10, 1991] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Agnes Owens, July 10, 1991]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Sister Agnes Owens
- Creation: 1991-07-10
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sister Agnes Owens. The funeral was held July 10, 1991 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Claude W. Black, Jr., Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Owens, Sister Agnes
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1991-07-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_25-0013