[Funeral Program for Thomas Love Paige, November 5, 2010] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Thomas Love Paige, November 5, 2010]
- Added Title Homegoing Celebration and Life's Blessed Memory of Bro. Thomas Love Paige
- Creation: 2010-11-05
- Content Description: Funeral program for Bro. Thomas Love Paige, born November 15, 1951 and died October 30, 2010. The funeral was held Friday, November 5, 2010 at Mt. Gilead Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert Forte. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter Taylor Williams Mortuary.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (8 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Paige, Thomas Love
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1951-11-15
- End Date: 2010-11-05
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_26-0001