[Funeral Program for Addie O. Phillips, November 27, 1981] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Addie O. Phillips, November 27, 1981]
- Added Title In Memory of Mrs. Addie O. Phillips
- Creation: 1981-11-27
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Addie O. Phillips, born October 25, 1885 and died November 19, 1981. The funeral was held Friday, November 27, 1981 at Mount Zion Baptist Church, officiated by C. William Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Phillips, Addie O.
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1885-10-25
- End Date: 1981-11-27
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_26-0047
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247606