[Funeral Program for Alice Wicks Porter, January 7, 1948] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Alice Wicks Porter, January 7, 1948]
- Added Title In Memoriam of Mrs. Alice Wicks Porter
- Creation: 1948-01-07
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Alice Wicks Porter. The funeral was held Wednesday, January 7, 1948 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by R. S. Mosby. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in U. B. F. Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Porter, Alice Wicks
- Keyword: U.B.F. Cemetery
- Keyword: United Brothers of Friendship Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1948-01-07
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_26-0079