[Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Herbst Home - 500 Spring Street]
- Series Title Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas
- Creation: 1976
- Digitized: 2007-03-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a two story building with dormer windows, stairs up to a covered front porch, and decorative moulding in the peaked roof eaves. Bushes line the front of the house in an overgrown lawn separated by a wire fence from the sidewalk and street. Trees are growing behind either side of the building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- Place Point: north=29.362700; east=-100.893362;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Val Verde County Historical CommissionCode: VCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: vvchc_76-13
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Frame. Owned by Max Herbst in 1976.