[Funeral Program for Erna Pulliam, November 17, 1945] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Erna Pulliam, November 17, 1945]
- Added Title Funeral Services of Mrs. Erna Pulliam
- Creation: 1945-11-17
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Erna Pulliam. The funeral was held Saturday, November 17, 1945 at Bethel A.M.E Church, officiated by H. F. Cooper. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Pulliam, Erna
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945-11-17
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_26-0132
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247691