[Funeral Program for Lottie E. Smith, November 29, 1990] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Lottie E. Smith, November 29, 1990]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Sister Lottie E. Smith
- Creation: 1990-11-29
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sister Lottie E. Smith, born April 1, 1896. The funeral was held November 29, 1990 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Claude W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in City Cemetery in Cameron, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: City Cemetery
- Named Person: Smith, Lettie E.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Milam County - Cameron
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1896-04-01
- End Date: 1990-11-29
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_29-0037