[Funeral Program for Mazie Steens, July 11, 1989] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mazie Steens, July 11, 1989]
- Added Title Funeral Services for Ms. Mazie Steens
- Creation: 1989-07-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for Ms. Mazie Steens. The funeral was held July 11, 1989 at Sutton-Sutton Chapel, officiated by Pastor John Hagee. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc., and she was buried in Southern Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Named Person: Steens, Mazie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1989-07-11
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_30-0012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247773