[Funeral Program for Annie Val Stewart, April 6, 1983] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Annie Val Stewart, April 6, 1983]
- Added Title Service of Triumph for Sister Annie Val Stewart
- Creation: 1983-04-06
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sister Annie Val Stewart, died April 1, 1983. The funeral was held April 6, 1983 at Greater Corinth Baptist Church, officiated by Doctor D. J. Winters. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill ; 22 x 28 cm., folded 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Stewart, Annie Val
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1983-04-06
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_30-0033
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247792