[Brown Home - Losoya] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Brown Home - Losoya]
- Series Title Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas
- Creation: 1976
- Digitized: 2007-03-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a one story adobe home with blue roof, two chimneys, and vines growing down from the eaves; view is from across the street.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Building, Adobe.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Val Verde County Historical CommissionCode: VCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: vvchc_62
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Adobe home built about 1900 for Mr. and Mrs. Brown (Hattie) who, reportedly, came to Fort Clark in Brackettville as General Mackenzie's cook in the 1870s then moved to Del Rio with her husband who helped build the railroad. Owned in 1976 by Jossie Mae Hamilton.