[Funeral Program for Burton James Thomas, March 16, 1968] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Burton James Thomas, March 16, 1968]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mr. Burton James Thomas
- Creation: 1968-03-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Burton James Thomas. The funeral was held March 16, 1968 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. S. H. James. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor Mortuary, and he was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Named Person: Thomas, Burton James
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1968-03-16
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_32-0004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247890