[Funeral Program for Elisha Thompson, May 11, 1959] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Elisha Thompson, May 11, 1959]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Elisha Thompson
- Creation: 1959-05-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for Elisha Thompson. The funeral was held May 11, 1959 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. J. H. Carruthers. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and he was buried in City Cemetery No. 3 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 3
- Named Person: Thompson, Elisha
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1959-05-11
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_32-0034
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth247917