[Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Val Verde County Courthouse - a - 400 Pecan Street]
- Series Title Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas
Other: Taini, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Builder
- Creation: 1976
- Digitized: 2007-04-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a stone three story building with a corner tower, decorative wooden double front door entrance supported by columns, and a walk way passing a flag pole from the sidewalk at a mailbox. Two trees in the front yard and three trees behind the building have painted white truncks. Another building is partially visible in the background; the street is visible in the foreground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- Place Point: north=29.359052; east=-100.897674;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Val Verde County Historical CommissionCode: VCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: vvchc_55a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth24792
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Built in 1887 by Italian stonemason John Taini with hand-cut rock and original windows and doors. Named to the National Register.