[Funeral Program for Alice Aileen Townsend, August 20, 2008] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Alice Aileen Townsend, August 20, 2008]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Alice Aileen Townsend
- Creation: 2008-08-20
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Alice Aileen Townsend, born June 30, 1920 and died August 14, 2008. The funeral was held August 20, 2008 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Marcus A. L. Freeman, III. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Townsend, Alice Aileen
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1920-06-30
- End Date: 2008-08-20
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_32-0070