[Funeral Program for Cora Walker, May 18, 1990] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Cora Walker, May 18, 1990]
- Added Title Homegoing Services for Mrs. Cora Walker
- Creation: 1990-05-18
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Cora Walker, born September 8, 1899 and died May 13, 1990. The funeral was held May 18, 1990 at St. Stephen Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Adolph Woods. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home, and she was buried in Jacob's Chapel Cemetery in Pleasanton, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: pamphlets
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Jacob's Chapel Cemetery
- Named Person: Walker, Cora
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Atascosa County - Pleasanton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1899-09-08
- End Date: 1990-05-18
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0019