[Funeral Program for Howell R. Walker, February 13, 1982] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Howell R. Walker, February 13, 1982]
- Added Title A Service of Death and Resurrection for Howell R. Walker
- Creation: 1982-02-13
- Content Description: Funeral program for Howell R. Walker. The funeral was held February 13, 1982 at the St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Prenza L. Woods. Funeral arrangements were made through Fuller-Sheffield Funeral Service, and he was buried in Elm Slough Cemetery in Gonzales, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Elm Slough Cemetery
- Named Person: Walker, Howell R.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gonzales County - Gonzales
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1982-02-13
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0027
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248002