[Funeral Program for Linzy Warren Walker, November 16, 2002] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Linzy Warren Walker, November 16, 2002]
- Added Title Home Going Service for Mr. Linzy Warren Walker
- Creation: 2002-11-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Linzy Warren Walker, born August 16, 1921 and died November 10, 2002. The funeral was held November 16, 2002 at the Jacob's Chapel in the United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Howard Mims. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and she was buried in Elm Slough Cemetery in Gonzales, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (4 p.) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Elm Slough Cemetery
- Named Person: Walker, Lena H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gonzales County - Gonzales
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1921-08-16
- End Date: 2002-11-16
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0036