[Funeral Program for Lottie L. Walker, November 21, 1981] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Lottie L. Walker, November 21, 1981]
- Added Title Homegoing Services for Sis. Lottie L. Walker
- Creation: 1981-11-21
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sis. Lottie L. Walker, born December 18, 1898 and died November 16, 1981. The funeral was held November 21, 1981 at the Antioch Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. E. L. Roach. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lee & Son Funeral Home, and she was buried in Sweet Home Cemetery in Seguin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Sweet Home Cemetery
- Named Person: Walker, Lottie L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Seguin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1898-12-18
- End Date: 1981-11-21
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0037
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248012