[Funeral Program for Charles Coe Washington, November 10, 1999] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Charles Coe Washington, November 10, 1999]
- Added Title Homegoing Services for Charles Coe Washington (C. C.)
- Creation: 1999-11-10
- Content Description: Funeral program for Charles Coe (C. C.) Washington, born October 15, 1976 and died November 3, 1999. The funeral was held November 10, 1999 at the Mt. Gilead Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert Forte. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and he was buried in the Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Washington, Charles Coe
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1976-10-15
- End Date: 1999-11-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0071