[Funeral Program for Charles H. Washington, November 10, 2007] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Charles H. Washington, November 10, 2007]
- Added Title Services of Memory Celebrating the Life of Mr. Charles H. Washington
- Creation: 2007-11-10
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Charles H. Washington, born March 21, 1938 and died November 2, 2007. The funeral was held November 10, 2007 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Otis I. Mitchell. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary, and he was buried in the Riverside Cemetery in Hearne, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Riverside Cemetery
- Named Person: Washington, Charles H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Robertson County - Hearne
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1938-03-21
- End Date: 2007-11-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0072
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248047