[Funeral Program for Mary Washington, July 30, 1975] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mary Washington, July 30, 1975]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Mary Washington
- Creation: 1975-07-30
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Mary Washington, born March 21, 1943 and died July 26, 1975. The funeral was held July 30, 1975 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. C. W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through Collins Funeral Home, and she was buried in Riverside Cemetery in Hearne, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Riverside Cemetery
- Named Person: Washington, Mary
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Robertson County - Hearne
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1943-03-21
- End Date: 1975-07-30
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0085