[Funeral Program for Mary E. Washington, February 22, 1962] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mary E. Washington, February 22, 1962]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Mary E. Washington
- Creation: 1962-02-22
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Mary E. Washington. The funeral was held February 22, 1962 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. J. H. Carruthers. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and she was buried in Lampasas Cemetery in Lampasas, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Lampasas Cemetery
- Named Person: Washington, Mary E.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lampasas County - Lampasas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1962-02-22
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0086