[Funeral Program for Bennie Whitaker, May 26, 2007] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Bennie Whitaker, May 26, 2007]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mr. Bennie "T" Whitaker
- Creation: 2007-05-26
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Bennie "T" Whitaker, born January 31, 1952 and died May 21, 2007. The funeral was held May 26, 2007 at F. E. Lewis Memorial Chapel, officiated by Rev. J. T. Hardeman. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Whitaker, Bennie (T)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1952-01-31
- End Date: 2007-05-21
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0123