[Funeral Program for Armenta Ann White, January 24, 2002] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Armenta Ann White, January 24, 2002]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Armenta Ann White
- Creation: 2002-01-24
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Armenta Ann White, born June 3, 1908 and died January 18, 2002. The funeral was held January 24, 2002 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Kenneth A. Allen. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (8 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: White, Armenta Ann
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1908-06-03
- End Date: 2002-01-24
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0128